Latest School calendar 2022/23 Events
- Year 6 residential visit20Mar2023
- Year 3 & Year 4 Singing Extravaganza27Mar2023
- Year 3 & Year 4 Singing Extravaganza28Mar2023
- Year 6 SATs Parent Information Evening29Mar2023
- Year 6 Class Assembly30Mar2023
- Last day of term - 1.30pm closure31Mar2023
We would like to welcome you to our school. We want our children to have special and happy memories of their time at Monksmead and value highly the positive relationships we build between children, parents, staff, governors and our neighbouring communities.
Children get one chance with their education and at Monksmead we want this to be the best. There is a driving determination to ensure that pupils and adults in the school reach their full potential. Learning is celebrated and openly admired.
We work and learn together with you, and go that extra mile to make families’ lives better and brighter. We have a lot to be proud about at Monksmead. The school is a happy, stimulating and caring place and we expect high standards of behaviour and good manners throughout the school.
Mrs Lisa Bub (Headteacher)
If you require a paper copy of any document or information on this website, please contact the school office who will be able to help you.