Welcome to our school
We believe our school's ethos and values make our school a special place to be part of. We hope that you and your children will feel very welcome at our school and that you will feel able to participate as an active member of our school community. Please do not hesitate to ask for information, everyone will be very pleased to help you.
Our School motto
RESPECT, REFLECT, BELIEVE, SUCCEED
To educate and nurture the individual to succeed within a happy and respectful community.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning to ensure the best possible education for children.
- To provide a secure, stimulating and purposeful learning environment that conveys high expectations and ensures every child achieves their full potential.
- To create a happy, warm, caring and secure community , based on respect for others, tolerance and understanding.
- To recognise and celebrate children’s achievements, knowing that every child is unique and has something to offer.
- Through praise and encouragement to foster self-esteem and self-reliance so that children become confident and independent learners.
- To promote self-discipline and responsibility, encouraging the children to be reflective and make good choices.
- To fulfill the requirements of the National Curriculum and to provide a curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, purposeful, interesting and enriched by first hand experiences.
- To foster a partnership between home and school based on positive relationships and enabling parents to support their children’s learning.
- To provide equality of opportunity, inclusion and access for all members of the school community.
- To promote and strengthen links with the wider community.