Nursery Admissions - September 2018
From the 1st September 2017, the school will be responsible for managing Nursery admissions.
When will my child start at nursery?
Children born between 1 September 2014 and 31 August 2015 can apply for nursery places from the 1st February 2018 to 16th March 2018. Your application will be for a nursery place for September 2018.
How do I apply?
Our application for Nursery places for September 2018 is found here. Nursery application form 2018
Parents will need to fill in parts of the form before returning it to the school office. Incomplete applications will not be considered as part of the nursery admissions.
How are applications considered?
Once the closing date has arrived, we will then consider all the applications made. It there are less than 30 applications made, all offers will be made. If we receive more applications, then the following will be applied.
1. Does your child have an EHCP?
2. Is your child a looked after child?
3. Does your child have any medical or social reasons why Monksmead is the school they should go to?
4. Does your child have a sibling in the school?
5. Are you taking up the 30 hour offer?
6. The distance you live from the school.
To be eligible for criteria 1-3, further documents will be required at the point of application. If these are not sent in with the application form, these criteria will not be considered.